2441 Warrenville Rd • Ste 310 • Lisle, IL 60532

Insurance Products and Services

Non-Trucking Liability and Excess Liability

ENGS Insurance Agency offers up to $1,000,000 Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage when you are operating with no trailer attached. Benefit to you: You are covered for Public Liability when you are not under dispatch to a hauling source. Any personal use of your truck between your return and next dispatch point MUST have this insurance.

Physical Damage

Stated Amount loss evaluation, including towing and storage and gap coverage

Coverage applies to Comprehensive and Collision and will pay for:

  • Losses, evaluated as stated amount (if receipts for upgrades or previous repairs are provided by the customer). Otherwise the loss is evaluated as the industry standard of Actual Cash Value (ACV), regardless of any improvements you have made to your unit.
  • Towing and labor costs are covered (up to policy limits) should covered “auto” be disabled per the terms of coverage.
  • Downtime
  • $5,000 personal effects
  • GAP up to $15,000
  • Deductible reductions for every year without an accident.

Occupational Accident

If you are an independent contractor and not covered by Workers Compensation, you will need coverage for medical expenses, lost wages and death benefits.  If you are 1099 paid, an independent contractor and are injured on the job, you need Occupational Accident to pay for injury related costs.  This coverage is not for employees who receive a W2 at tax time.  Some coverages include:

  • Medical expenses up to $1,000,000, up to 2 years coverage
  • Disability, from short term continuous to Retirement Age
  • Non-work injury medical, accidental dismemberment and accidental death

Most motor carriers require independent contractors to carry this coverage as part of their lease agreement.

Take Your Next Step

Our business is helping your business thrive by offering well-designed financial loan and lease products, and delivering commercial trucking insurance products to get you on the road faster, and protect you along the way.

In order for us to process your application and provide an insurance quote, we will need for you to supply:

  • Photo of your driver’s license front & back
  • Copy of your signed Independent Contractors Lease Agreement