Insurance Products and Services
If you are operating under your own MC#, you will need Primary Auto Liability to operate on the road. ENGS Insurance Agency offers up to $2,000,000 Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage.
Motor Truck Cargo
Protecting the cargo under your care, custody and control while you haul under contract for another party is necessary for most motor carriers. We provide up to $250,000 and reefer breakdown in most states.
Non-Trucking Liability and Excess Liability
ENGS Insurance Agency offers up to $1,000,000 Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage when you are operating with no trailer attached. Benefit to you: You are covered for Public Liability when you are not under dispatch to a hauling source. Any personal use of your truck between your return and next dispatch point MUST have this insurance
This coverage includes:
- STATED AMOUNT loss evaluation so depreciation is NOT applied to a total loss to your truck.
- Comprehensive vs. specified perils so we include glass coverage
- Unlimited Towing and Storage in the event of a loss
- Downtime $125/30 days
- GAP coverage $15,000
- Diminishing deductible for each loss free year
- Single deductible for a loss including a coverage tractor and trailer
ENGS Insurance Agency offers up to $2,000,000 Bodily Injury/Property Damage coverage to protect you from liability claims that arise out of your operation, including loading and unloading your truck.
If you are an independent contractor and not covered by Workers Compensation, you will need coverage for medical expenses, lost wages and death benefits. If you are 1099 paid, an independent contractor and are injured on the job, you need Occupational Accident to pay for injury related costs. This coverage is not for employees who receive a W2 at tax time. Some coverages include:
- Medical expenses up to $1,000,000, up to 2 years coverage
- Disability, from short term continuous to Retirement Age
- Non-work injury medical, accidental dismemberment and accidental death
Most motor carriers require independent contractors to carry this coverage as part of their lease agreement.
Take Your Next Step
Our business is helping your business thrive by offering well-designed financial loan and lease products, and delivering commercial insurance products to get you to work and protect you along the way.
In order for us to process your application, we will need:
- A completed and signed application
- a picture of the front and back of your driver’s license
- A copy of your independent contractor’s agreement, if requesting Non-Trucking Liability