Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Processing ACH/On-Line Bill Pay files, maintaining ACH database, posting National Accounts cash and managing Customer Service requests
This position is responsible for handling ACH and On-Line Bill Pay (OBP) transactions within the Billing/Cash department. This includes monitoring, assigning and processing cases in Salesforce related to cash, billing, and extensions, creating and importing daily ACH/OBP bank files, and reconciling data as needed. This position also is responsible for National Accounts cash posting, weekly billings, and reconciliations as needed. Back up is provided to the Cash Application team as needed and assistance in special projects as assigned.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Daily ACH bank activity – Download and reformat daily bank files of all ACH activity from the on-line banking website.
- Salesforce cases – Monitor, categorize, and assign customer service request cases.
- ACH database management – Process all Salesforce cases related to ACH activity. This includes adding, updating, and removing bank information within LeasePlus. This also includes suspending ACH pulls, as well as researching data issues as related to ACH processing.
- Daily ACH/On-Line Bill Pay files – Generate, import and reconcile all files daily for ACH and On-Line Bill Pay. This includes posting of unapplied cash that comes through OBP.
- ACH/On-Line Bill Pay Returns – Retrieve all return information and files from the on-line banking website to post the returns into LeasePlus as dictated. This includes billing NSF fees as needed.
- Extensions – Process all lease/loan extensions in LeasePlus and generate appropriate billing.
- QA/QC for ACH database – Monitor periodic reports and update incorrect data in order to maintain the integrity of the ACH portfolio.
- National Accounts cash posting – Post all incoming cash for our National Accounts area, prepare weekly billing for specific carriers, and reconcile accounts as needed.
- Cash posting – Serve as back-up to the Cash Posting Administrator for posting of lockbox deposits, remote checks and wires as needed.
- Assist Billing/Cash Manager with projects as assigned.
Background / Education / Requirements
- Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently