Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
This position is responsible for handling of all ACH and On-Line Bill Pay (OBP) transactions within the realm of the Accounting and Billing/Cash departments. This includes monitoring a departmental mailbox for customer service requests related to the ACH database, creating and importing daily ACH/OBP files to the bank, and reconciling data when necessary. This position will also provide back up to the Cash Application team as needed and assist in other special projects as assigned.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Daily ACH bank activity – Download and reformat daily bank files of all ACH activity from the on-line banking website.
- Accounting mailbox – Monitor, categorize and assign internal customer service requests that come into a daily team mailbox based on request type. Process miscellaneous requests as needed.
- ACH database management – Process all requests that come into the Accounting mailbox related to ACH activity. This includes adding, updating, and removing bank information within LeasePlus. This also includes suspending ACH pulls, as well as researching data issues as related to ACH processing.
- Daily ACH/On-Line Bill Pay files – Generate, import and reconcile all files on a daily basis for ACH and On-Line Bill Pay. This includes posting of unapplied cash that comes through OBP.
- ACH/On-Line Bill Pay Returns – Retrieve all return information and files from the on-line banking website in order to either manually or automatically post the returns into LeasePlus as dictated. This includes billing NSF fees as needed.
- QA/QC for ACH database – Monitor periodic reports and update incorrect data in order to maintain the integrity of the ACH portfolio.
- Processes/Procedures – Establish and document and/or update existing procedures as needed as they pertain to ACH/OBP processing.
- Cash posting – Serve as back-up to the Cash Posting Administrator for posting of lockbox deposits, remote checks and wires as needed.
- Assist Billing/Cash Manager with projects as assigned.
- Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently