Website ENGS Commercial Capital, LLC
Accounts Receivable Representative provides portfolio support to Account Managers and Account Executives. By performing daily calls to customers, ARR’s ensure payment is received for outstanding invoices. Transactions and communication are properly recorded by maintaining accurate notes.
- Perform daily calls to client’s customers for payment status on past due invoices.
- Evaluate accounts to periodically report trends to Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Maintain accurate records and notes of all communication with account debtors and/or clients.
- Assist in developing new strategies and procedures for efficient coverage on portfolio.
- Complete daily minimum call and note volume requirement
- 1-2 years of customer service and collections experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Highly organized
- Strong professional communication (written and verbal)
- Risk management