Website Engs Commercial Finance Co.
Join ENGS Commercial Finance Co., an industry leading equipment finance company and a leading lender to the Transportation, Construction and Industrial Equipment segments, and be a part our high-performing, fast-paced, and rapidly expanding company. We have immediate openings for driven sales professionals across the country with experience in one of the three verticals of: Transportation, Industrial Equipment (Machine Tools, Printing, Woodworking, etc.) and Construction equipment. Candidate must have a passion for sales and a proven track record of success that is portable. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales.
The Business Development Manager position works out of the employee’s home office and is responsible for developing relationships with Dealers, Manufacturers and End-Users within a defined territory. This person will solicit financing opportunities and work with our Credit and Operations disciplines to ensure best-in-class service to our customers. To be effective, you will need to possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization and system (Excel and Power Point) skills. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years in the Equipment Finance industry, preferably sales, within territory
- Already developed Dealer, Manufacturer and End-User relationships in territory
- Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- Strong communication skills to expand relationships and improve service levels
- Understanding of financial contracts and concepts
- Aware of the funding process for titled equipment
- Familiarity with commercial credit, credit bureaus and credit scores
About ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
ENGS is a 65-year-old commercial finance company and a leading lender to the Transportation, Construction and Industrial Equipment segments, as well as a leading provider of Insurance and Working Capital products. ENGS was chosen as a Top Workplace in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune, and was recognized by the Monitor as the 5th largest independent finance company in the U.S.