Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co
- Prospect the Company’s current client base for repeat business and other lead generating sources provided by the Company for new clients looking for equipment financing, working capital and insurance. The tools used will be telephone, email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Input/manage the Salesforce vendor, client and lead database
- Provide value added contributions for inside and outside Business Development Managers
- Compensation plan will be a competitive base salary plus a commission program for lead generation and conversion
- Develop a strong understanding of the ENGS value proposition & cross selling ENGS verticals
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Ability to persist despite slow and uncertain progress.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity to build rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results oriented and high achiever.
- Career development and training focused.
- Strong phone voice
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent job experience)
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred
High Performer Activities
- Execute on Salesforce activities assigned to customers in ENGS customer lifecycle
- Make a minimum 100 contacts per day
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis
- Daily lead follow-up