Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co
This position is responsible for cash application for our Program area. This includes posting daily cash for a variety of settlement deduct programs, reconciling spreadsheets to actual postings, and maintaining detailed and accurate cash files. This position is also responsible for initial data entry into our ACH customer database and updating that database. This includes monitoring a departmental mailbox for customer service requests related to the ACH database, and managing and assigning cases in Salesforce. This position will also provide back up to the Cash Application team as needed and assist in other special projects as assigned.
- Program cash posting – Accurately process cash daily for Program deals which include posting of wires and checks. Work heavily with customer-provided Excel spreadsheets, reconcile cash postings to bank statements, research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Salesforce and Accounting Outlook mailbox – Monitor, categorize and assign internal customer service requests that come into Salesforce and the Outlook team mailbox based on request type. Look up incoming wires in the bank as requested. Process miscellaneous requests as assigned.
- ACH database management – Process all Salesforce requests related to ACH activity. This includes adding, updating, and removing bank information within LeasePlus. This also includes suspending ACH pulls, as well as researching data issues as related to ACH processing.
- QA/QC for ACH database – Monitor periodic reports and update incorrect data to maintain the integrity of the ACH portfolio.
- Miscellaneous cash posting – Serve as back-up for posting of daily lockbox deposits, remote checks and wires as needed.
- Assist Billing/Cash Manager with projects as assigned.
- Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounting background
- Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently