Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Role Functions: Collections, Relationship Development, Negotiating, Account Analysis, Problem Solving
ENGS Commercial Finance Co. is looking for a motivated collection professional who can develop customer relationships, recognize delinquency trends, identify causes of account difficulties, and determine the best course of action to resolve delinquency issues. The ideal candidate must be positive, focused, a team player, and willing to handle a large call volume.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Daily outbound collection calls to delinquent customers
- Prepare and present account status reports to management upon request
- Maximize recoveries through customer contact, skip tracing, or other means necessary with any actions taken to be in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Work with customers to reschedule, rewrite, or extend payments when necessary
- Develop action plans while following proper processes and procedures
- Coordinate with Credit, Sales, dealers, and other personnel to effectively utilize all resources to maximize productivity
- Create demand letters and formulate emails to contact customers regarding delinquency
- Document all interaction with customers and vendors to ensure reporting accuracy
- Make recommendations to Senior Management and Asset Management in regards to securing collateral when appropriate
- 1-2 years commercial collections experience preferred
- College Degree Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer Service focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.