Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Summary of Functions: Credit Analyst, Underwriting
ENGS Commercial Finance Co., a 65+ year commercial transportation finance company, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to support its fast growing business. The ideal candidate will possess commercial underwriting experience, have knowledge of the commercial vehicle market, be decisive in their decision making process, display good judgment, rely upon their analytical abilities, use strong inter-personal skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. There are significant opportunities for advancement.
- Underwrite and decision transactions up to $300k.
- Review and analyze application information to make a sound lending decision. This information includes Dun & Bradstreet reports, Paynet reports, Secretary of State Name verifications, Safer reports, Credit Bureau reports etc…
- Perform equipment valuations by utilizing industry leading commercial tools such as Truck Paper, Machinery Trader, Black Book, Blue Book, NADA, Green Guide etc… to ensure loans are adequately collateralized.
- Complete credit references checks.
- Evaluate existing customers for additional exposure.
- Research industries, markets and equipment as requested.
- Articulate credit decisions with Sales, Operations and Collections departments.
- Professionally represent ENGS in all discussions with Dealers, Manufacturers and Clients.
Required Education or Experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required with a major in finance, accounting or management preferred and/or
- Minimum 3 years of commercial underwriting experience