Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Summary Function: Underwriting
Underwrite transactions, in a fast-paced environment, that support the transportation vertical within ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Detailed responsibilities Include:
- Review applications for accuracy
- Decision transactions up to $175K.
- Underwrite and present transactions to management that exceed credit authority by accurately determining total exposure and recommending applicants accordingly.
- Review and analyze public information such as Dun & Bradstreet reports, Paynet reports, Secretary of State corporate name verifications, Safer reports, Credit Bureau reports etc.
- Call, fax or email for credit references
- Review existing customers for additional exposure to determine if applicant stays in flow for underwriting or needs to be reviewed by Fleet for further consideration.
- Research industries, markets and equipment as requested
- Communicate via phone, email or in person with peers and other departments in a professional manner
- Communicate via phone or email Dealers, Manufacturers and Clients
- Assisting in additional projects as needed by Management.