Website ENGS Commercial Capital, LLC
Credit Assistant will work directly with both Underwriting and Operations to assist with credit evaluations and new customer set-up.
- Research customer information utilizing Dun & Bradstreet, PayNet, FMCSA and other reporting platforms.
- Enter and set-up customer information using internal software in a timely manner.
- Prepare credit information and reports for underwriting and portfolio management.
- Contact customers to independently verify accuracy of information received.
- Process customer credit requests within assigned credit authority.
- Minimum 2 years of Credit, A/R, A/P and customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Highly organized
- Must work well independently
- Strong professional communication (written and verbal)
- Risk management