Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
The credit manager is a high-level position within ENGS Commercial Finance Co. This position includes developing, managing and leading the credit underwriting function for the Industrial vertical. The corresponding responsibilities will support the goals and initiatives outlined by senior executives within the company.
Detailed responsibilities Include:
- Manage the underwriting responsibilities to support the Industrial vertical.
- Recruit, train and mentor staff.
- Oversee the decisioning of transactions within an appropriate time frame
- Maintain pricing discipline as outlined by Risk Management.
- Adjudicate transactions to present to credit committee for senior executive review
- Present transactions, that exceed credit authority, to the Senior Vice President – Credit for review
- Communicate with “Clients” (sales, vendors, potential and existing customers) in a professional manner
- Work across functions, with peers in other departments, for strategy development and execution planning
- Communicate goals and company performance to your staff
- Travel, when requested, to visit with Clients
- Advocate to support initiatives outlined by senior executives
- Initiate process improvements for underwriting larger exposure transactions.
- Ensure clarity around policy and procedures
Required Skills & Education:
- Strong financial statement underwriting skills
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred fields of study are Finance or Accounting