Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Summary of Functions: Customer Service, Relationship Management, Problem Resolution
ENGS Commercial Finance Co. is looking for a friendly, outgoing, and motivated individual that is willing to develop customer relationships while working to resolve all customer questions and concerns. This individual will primarily field incoming calls and e-mails from ENGS customers and will be instrumental in helping to resolve issues and/or guide our customers to the proper ENGS employee or department for assistance.
The ideal candidate will be client focused, detail oriented, and willing to work on projects and see tasks through to completion. The candidate must have solid time management skills and be willing to work in a fast paced, high volume work environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to be successful in this position.
- Mastering Lease Plus & Sales Force customer management systems to effectively service ENGS customers
- Develop advanced knowledge of our Online Bill Pay system and Mobile Application to be the go-to representative for customer assistance and problem resolution
- Answering and responding to the majority of incoming ENGS phone calls on a daily basis
- Documenting all inbound and outbound calls and scheduling follow ups if further action/research is needed to resolve customer issues
- Fulfilling a variety of basic customer service inquiries and requests (payoff quotes, processing payments, etc.)
- Ensuring customer concerns are addressed while taking into consideration needs of ENGS Commercial Finance
- Making outbound calls to customers whose payments have been returned due to NSF, stop payment, etc.
- Documenting problems and bringing them to Sr. Customer Service Representative or Manager if customer service is unable to resolve
- Report/meet weekly with direct manager and customer service team to discuss account issues and concerns
- Strive to improve general customer service relations to help ENGS achieve superior customer service goals
- Update customer information in Lease Plus customer management system
- Work with our Commercial Collections Team on a daily basis and assist with collections projects as needed
- Primary backup for collections and reception when needed
- Utilize personnel in other departments (Titling, Accounting, Credit, etc.) to resolve customer issues and improve internal processes
Background, Education, & Related Requirements
- 1 year of relevant experience in reception or customer service preferred. Entry level will be considered for the right candidate
- A positive attitude and a friendly and caring demeanor
- Confidence in negotiation and persuasion skills
- Comfortable working with frustrated or “stressed” customers
- Must be a team player
- College degree preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred