Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
The Director position is a high-level position within ENGS Commercial Finance Co., encompassing 2 distinct sets of responsibilities:
- Director of Credit – Developing, leading and managing the credit underwriting function across verticals.
- Director of Portfolio Risk Management – Analysis of portfolio and credit policy optimization.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Manage the credit and underwriting responsibilities across verticals.
- Recruit, manage, train and mentor staff
- Adjudicate all transactions in a timely fashion, within guidelines, signing authority and risk policy, according to outlined pricing discipline, and in a careful manner in-line with industry standards
- Manage client communications (sales, vendors, potential and existing customers) in a professional manner, travel to clients to conduct client visits and write-ups
- Communicate goals and company performance to staff
- Manage/conduct credit committee write-ups and communications
- Development of policy, guidelines and scoring
- Conduct portfolio analysis
- Loss forecasting
- Recommend and implement portfolio risk tools