Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
The nation's leading private and independent truck and trailer lender.
ENGS Commercial Finance Co., a 60+ year commercial transportation finance company, is looking hire a Documentation Specialist to support its fast growing business. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, hard-working and represent our company in the highest manner possible. This candidate will also need to multi-task and interact with all internal and external clients.
- Read document requests and credit approvals to understand loan and lease structures
- Analyze transactions; obtain approvals to ensure compliance with company policy
- Prepare loan and lease financing contracts using designated forms and templates
- Communicate with EFC sales team and external customers to ensure documents are prepared in a timely manner
- Interact with third parties to obtain signed documents
- Coordinate funding and booking activities with vendors, sales team and other departments
- Ensure files are prepared, organized and sent to Custodian in a timely manner
- Ensure any exception identified by Custodian is resolved in a timely fashion
- Interact with third parties in a professional manner at all times
Education or Experience Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of related work experience (or 3 – 5 years for Doc Specialist II) in the loan and/or leasing industry
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, finance, or related field) or equivalent experience preferred; paralegal experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel; Access a plus
- Familiarity with Uniform Commercial Code, Article 9
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with short time frames to complete tasks
- Work both independently, and as a team player, with focus on positive customer service
- Strong decision making capabilities and ability to work well under pressure
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interface well with internal and external customers
Reports To: Funding Manager