Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co
This position is an addition to our National Accounts team. You will be joining the Program Analysts that support our financing programs with national carriers throughout the United States.
We are looking for a self-starter with good communication and follow up skills to join our team. Our training program will help you learn specific processes needed to support our relationships daily. The daily routine is fast paced, and you will learn more about credit decisions, contractual issues, titling, insurance and asset management while supporting our National Accounts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Respond to and resolves customer inquiries and questions.
- Adept with basic research methods.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate with the managerial staff of various departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software; Excel experience required.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business-related major preferred
- One to three years of customer service/related experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.