Website ENGS Insurance Agency, LLC
ENGS Insurance Agency (EIA), a division of ENGS Commercial Finance (ECF), has been in business since 2016. EIA offers all lines of commercial insurance on the equipment financed by ECF, from heavy trucks to construction equipment. This is a unique insurance prospecting environment creating warm leads and high-volume lead generation. They are in Itasca IL, conveniently located off I355/I390.
Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the systems and information transferred between EIA, Accounting, IT, and Vendors. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with outside vendors and supporting divisions inside ECF
- Ensure that all payments for insurance are collected and paid, if applicable, to providers
- Direct all functions of agency to ensure efficient work flow is accomplished on a timely basis in a professional manner.
- Adhere to the expense plan of the agency
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the agency and implement programs to meet long-term and short-term goals for agency growth
- Work directly with staff of licensed sales producers to deliver a consistent message
- Assist with agency growth process by training staff
- Audit monthly reports to carriers
- Troubleshoot software and assist in resolving issues
- Communicate and professionally connect with Accounting, IT and Vendors
- Management responsibilities include overseeing basic day to day office operations and procedures
- Document and manage effective process, procedures and internal controls around all EIA departments/functional areas
- Establish and maintain data integrity within all systems
Candidates should be energetic, self-motivated individuals that are interested in helping build and grow our insurance agency. Specific requirements include:
- 5+ year experience managing commercial insurance agency, or
- 5+ years significant involvement in commercial insurance agency operations
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and computer navigations skills
- Must have working knowledge of Insurance Agency Accounting
- Must have working knowledge of Insurance Agency Management Software, Salesforce Canary a STRONG candidate desire
- Must have a working knowledge of insurance rating software