Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Engs Commercial Finance Co., a 60+ year commercial transportation finance company, is looking to hire a part-time Scanning Specialist to support its fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, hard-working and represent our company in the highest manner possible. This candidate will also need to multi-task and interact with all internal and external clients.
- Accurate and timely scanning of customer files and other customer related data;
- Review scanned documents to ensure that contract file contents are in order and clearly scanned.
- Ensure key financial data for each transaction matches the Custodian Reports. If the data is not accurate, seek the assistance from the appropriate Documentation Specialist to address and resolve the discrepancy.
- Accurate and timely data entry of various Aspire and Lease Plus customer information;
- Organize, prepare, box and ship files to the Bank Custodian;
- Complete projects as assigned from time to time.
- Resolve Custodian exceptions.
- Upload eDoc files into eOriginal
- File Tracking to ensure file location.
- Required Skills/Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations.
- College degree (preferably in business or related field) or equivalent experience preferred;
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business-related major preferred
- One to three years of customer service/related experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.