Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co
The senior credit analyst, in a larger exposure underwriting role, has a critically important function to review and process transactions within their authority of $400k and present transactions for total exposures exceeding $400k to senior management across all verticals.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Review applications for accuracy
- Obtain & analyze public and private information such as Dun & Bradstreet reports, Paynet reports, Secretary of State corporate name verifications, Safer reports, Credit Bureau reports etc.
- Call, fax or email for bank and credit references
- Review and spread financials/tax returns to provide formative analysis regarding performance and trends. Familiarity with Moody’s Financial/Risk Analysis is important to assist with underwriting analysis.
- Communicate with “clients” (vendors, dealers, brokers, customers etc.) in a professional manner via phone or email
- Travel, from time to time, to meet with clients
- Research industries, markets and equipment as necessary
- Underwrite and decision transactions within credit authority to $400k
- Underwrite and present transactions that exceed $400k to senior management and credit committee
- Interact with peers, via phone or email to support company initiatives
- Perform or assist management with projects and reporting