Website ENGS Commercial Finance Co.
Engs Commercial Finance Co. is looking for an experienced and motivated collection professional who is capable of developing customer relationships, recognizing delinquency trends, identifying causes of account difficulties, and determining the best course of action to resolve delinquency issues. The ideal candidate must be focused, a team player, and willing to handle high exposure customers. The individual must possess strong negotiation skills to be successful in this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily outbound collection calls to delinquent customers with loan balances from $200K+
- Develop working relationships with large fleet customers and gather background information to build their company file
- Prepare and present account status reports to Collections Manager and V.P. upon request along with recommendations to resolve delinquency
- Maximize recoveries through customer contact, skip tracing, or other means necessary with any actions taken to be in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Work with customers to reschedule, rewrite, or extend payments when necessary
- Work with Team Lead and other departments to develop and improve processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Credit, Sales, dealers, and other personnel to effectively utilize all resources to maximize productivity
- Create demand letters and formulate emails to contact customers regarding delinquency
- Document all interaction with customers and vendors to ensure reporting accuracy
- Make recommendations to Collections Manager, Senior Management, and Asset Management in regards to securing collateral when appropriate
- 3-5 years commercial collections experience
- College Degree Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced team environment
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus